Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Lugs


Today my school had a field trip but I went on my own with my mom and dad. It was fun but the Lugs lost. It wasn't that bad because they lost to the #1 team in the league and only by one. As we were leaving I saw some of my peers. My dad rolled down the window and I just smiled. As we were waiting to get out they all start calling me a cheater because I went with my dad, but my mind was saying it was worth it because they sat in the grass and I sat right behind home plate. Thanks Seth.

3 comments:

James Pahl said...

Right behind home plate? I've had seats right behind the visitor dugouts and I am jealous. My friend John caught a foul ball with his elbow sitting there. He was right next to me and the ball stitches were engraved on his arm for at least 3 days.

Caleb said...

Thats funny James. We went to a grand rapids game the other day and jonah got another ball. hes just a ball magnet

Jonah W. said...

thats hilarious james